Welcome to the monthly edit! Another month means another roundup of my absolute favourite things of the month! Whether you’re looking for a book recommendation, something to watch, or an idea of what to gift this month, we’ve got you covered below!
- WEAR // Floor Sweeping Jersey Maxi Skirt, simple and light perfect for this summer.
- READ // One In A Million By Lindsey Kelk. Annie Higgings has given up on love. She’s too busy trying to get her own business off the ground. Infuriated by the advertising agency across the hall making fun of her job, Annie accepts their crazy challenge – to make a random stranger Instagram-famous in just 30 days.
- EAT // Cheese Summer Plate by Cheese By Numbers Everyone loves a good cheese plate, but somethimes they can be intimidating to build. Try cheese by numbers it’s essentially the “Paint by Number” concept with cheese, just follow the instructions!
- DRINK // Gordon’s Ultra Low Alcohol Gin & Tonic flavoured with hint of grapefruit.
- LISTEN // Rise Podcast with Rachel Hollis. Tangible and tactical tools for your life and business.
- WATCH // Homecoming By Beyoncé on Netflix. Homecoming is a 2019 American concert film about American singer Beyoncé and her performance at the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, written, directed and executive produced by Beyoncé herself.
- BEAUTY // Daisy By Marc Jacobs. Charmingly simple fragance, with notes of wild berries, white violet, jasmin infusion and sandalwood.
- GIFT // Make mealtime extra fun with this personalised circus placemat and coaster set.
- FAMILY FUN // We played this construction bingo game with my two children aged 2 and 4. It was so much fun!